2020年4月14日火曜日

Self-introduction


     My name is Ken Ishibashi. I’m from Hiroshima. I had belonged to brass band club in junior high school and rowing boat club in high school and now, I belong to yosakoi dancing club. I like it very much.
     These days, I started 30day ZUMBA challenge. Zumba is a kind of dancing exercise. With a focus on Latin music, we enjoy casual dance rather than fitness. That is very good for health and mental! On this year I’m planning to visit my friend in Saitama who has known each other since junior high school. I’m looking so forward to seeing her, but it may be put off because of COVID-19. I worry about the friend so much.
     I also want to go to Mt.Aso by moped! It will take over one hour but scenes on road to Mt.Aso must be grate! For it, I have to get helmet-wearable camera!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ken, are you staying in Kumamoto? Hiroshima is also suffering from the virus a lot. Well, we can't get away from it anywhere we go. Riding on the bike to Aso sounds wonderful! Just hold on. The day will come!! (MY)

    返信削除

Dr. Dolittle

Yesterday, I watched Dr. Dolittle with Japanese dubbing. The story is comical and funny, and most main characters are animals, not humans so...